Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I Am Here

I'm going to be honest when I say I'm in this class because it's an AP course and I never considered taking college prep English.  This first grading period I've been really thinking about what my senior project is going to be and since I didn't really spend a lot of time and effort on the big question last semester I'm trying to decide what to do.  I don't really know how I'm going to turn my love of helping people into a project that I can accomplish over a semester, but I'm working on it.  If I can't come up with anything myself I'll most likely join another collaborative working group and help out where it's needed.  In the end though this class is mostly about the grade and all the typical elements of a high school class to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment