Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What's in This for Me

This semester I want to be able to focus on what really interests me and prepare for my college experience.  If everything goes according to plan I'll be studying US History at San Francisco State while working with their athletic program, hopefully scorekeeping for the baseball team.  In preparation for that I'll be joining the student athletic training program once school starts up again and keeping my position as co-scorekeeper for our baseball team.  The only thing I'd like to add to that is spending more time learning about historical figures and events because you can only learn so much from the two US History courses you take in your life.  I don't want to give myself too much to do because I don't want to stress myself out, I'd like to enjoy this last semester as a warrior as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment